Looking to elevate your senses?
Temple of Kama slides onto your skin and perk you up with Peace, Love and Luxe by uplifting notes of Neroli, Sweet Orange and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
It reflects Abhyanga Snan the Indian traditional way of self-massage to nourish your skin with the blend of Organic Black Sesame seed oil, Organic Mustard seed oil and Jojoba oil.
Extracts like Liquorice, Gotu Kola, Khadira, Turmeric and Ashwagnadha helps to brighten your skin, removes tan, pigmentation, relax your body to get a healthy Natural Glow that makes you shine.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Helps to remove Sun-Tan.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Reduces Pigmentation and even out’s the skin tone.
- Gradually reduces Stretch Marks.
- Releases Toxins from the body.
- Relaxes muscles after Massage.
- Black Sesame seeds are rich in phytochemicals known as sesame lignans, such as sesamin, sesamolin, sesaminol, pinoresinol and sesamol. Sesamin affects hyperpigmentation and sesamol exhibited significant antioxidative properties and also helps to reduce melanin. (source : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4744993/ ) It relieve the inflammatory pain and also protects the skin from UV radiation.
- Jojoba Oil Absorbs easily without being sticky and works as a natural moisturizer. It also helps to repair skin barrier, skin infections and reducing skin aging over a period of time. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5796020/ )
- Mustard oil is loaded with vitamin E, it also helps in lightening the skin and reduces tan. (source: researchgate.com )
- Licorice Extract improves hyperpigmentation by dispersing the melanin, and also decreases free radical production. The flavonoids present in licorice has depigmenting capabilities. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7167772/ )
- Gotu Kola Extract helps in epidermal skin barrier tightness, Increases skin hydration and it has moisturizing and antiinflammatory properties. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4852572/ ).
- Khadira is know for its powerful astringent and antioxidant properties due to the presence of catechins.
- Turmeric Extract exhibit’s properties such as photo protection, anti wrinkle, anti ageing, antioxidant, astringent, anti-irritant, moisturizing and skin brightening effects on skin. (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4623628/ ).
- Ashwagandha is known as Rasayana in Ayurveda which means it works as a skin rejuvenator.
Organic Black Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Mustard Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Licorice Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Khadira Infusion, Ashwagandha Extract, Turmeric Extract, Neroli Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil and Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
How to Use:
For a fragrant bath:
Add 4 to 6 drops of oil to your bath bucket and softly massage the water-oil mixture onto skin.
For a relaxing massage:
Warm the oil (double boiling method to keep ingredients benefit intact)) in a bowl and apply sufficient amount on the whole body and massage onto skin using gentle yet firm strokes. Keep on for 20-30 minutes, follow with a warm bath.
For an after bath:
Use it as a Lotion, take small amount and gently apply onto skin.
68% Organic Ingredients, 100% Natural, Zero-Waste and Preservative Free.
No sulphates, No silicones, No parabens, No Glycols, No GMOs and No Artificial Fragrance
Best Before: 8 months from making of the product
- Store it in cool dry place.
- For topical use only.
- Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to retain the aroma.
- Avoid water contamination to prevent loss of potency.
- As a 100 % natural product, temperature changes can affect the consistency of the product, but not its effectiveness.
- Non-Tinted and Unisex Product.
- During pregnancy consult your doctor and then use it.
Handcrafted in India.
Caution: some people may be allergic to natural ingredients, patch test on inner elbow and leave it for 30 minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Disclaimer - As every product is handcrafted, there may be natural distinctions which are not product flaws. Such variations are intrinsic during manufacturing of handmade products which lead to slight color change and the size of the product.