Honey I sweetened my lips!
Plump up your lips for a picture perfect pout with the richness of Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Raw Honey and Cane Sugar.
Turn chapped lips into silky soft lips: warming peppermint and sweet vanilla combine with cane sugar crystals give your lips a service, leaving them primed for smooth lipstick application. As soon as you gently rub Honey Wrapped on your lips, you’ll feel its invigorating peppermint oil tingling away while the sugar crystals buff away any flaky dry skin.
- Deeply Hydrates and Moisturises lips
- Softens and smoothes skin
- Helps to repair dry and chapped lips
- Cane sugar removes dry and flaky skin for nourished soft lips
- Honey is a humectant, meaning it both attracts and retains moisture, and consequently is highly hydrating on the skin.
- Rose Petals helps to soothe the skin.
- Almond oil in used for its conditioning effect on skin. It is moisturising and packed with vitamin E and A. when applied topically, it adds shine and softens the skin.
- Jojoba oil contains essential vitamins such as Vitamin B, E and key minerals such as zinc, copper which are beneficial for soft lips and skin.
- Shea Butter contains Oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry chapped lips.
- Cane Sugar is a commendable source of glycolic acid. It penetrates the skin cells and leaves you looking fresh and rejuvenated. It helps to hydrate, moisturise, and exfoliate your skin naturally. It also improves the blood flow to the surface of the skin and help remove dead cells.
Cane Sugar, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Raw Unrefined Honey, Rose Petal Infusion, Organic Beetroot Powder, Vanilla Essential Oil and Peppermint Essential Oil.
How to use:
Take a small amount of scrub on your fingertip and apply directly on the lips. Scrub gently and leave it on for 5 minutes, Wipe if off with a towel or a reusable cotton pad and follow with Honey Lust Lip Balm.
Best Before: 8 months from making of the product
Individuals may be allergic to few ingredients, patch test is recommended.
- Store it in cool dry place away from sunlight and heat.
- For topical use only.
- Once opened, close lid tightly after each use to retain the aroma.
- Avoid water contamination to prevent loss of potency.
- As a 100 % natural product, temperature changes can affect the consistency of the product, but not its effectiveness.
- Non-Tinted and Unisex Product.
100% Natural, No Added Colour, Preservative Free and Zero-Waste.
Made In India
The lip scrub and the lip balm again smell very good and had a good effect on the lips they feel moisturized and less chapped