Charcoal soap absorbs excess oil and dirt to leave dull, oily or acne prone skin feeling fresh and clean. Spicy Patchouli is complemented with refreshing Peppermint to give you a morning boast.
- pH between 5.5 to 6
- Deeply cleanses the skin
- Plasma Activated Charcoal attracts all dirt and impurities from the skin and mildly exfoliates.
- Preserves skin moisture.
- Peppermint oil refreshes and Patchouli oil gives an essence of earthiness.
- Most suitable for Combination, Acne prone and Oily skin types.
Activated Bamboo Charcoal
Pulls out dirt, impurities and toxins from the skin, fights acne, clears skin pores and restores your complexion.
Neem Seed Oil
Being Anti-bacterial in nature neem supports thorough pore cleansing.
Tamanu Seed Oil
Packed with anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits, Tamanu seed oil is a powerful skin regenerator. It helps combat various skin problems, promotes healing and accelerates the growth of healthy skin
Mowrah or Mahua Butter
It is soothing on the skin due to it’s emollient properties and a key ingredient to the process of enfleurage.
Rice and Soya Amino Acids, Saponified Extra Virgin Coconut, Castor, Sesame, Neem Seed, Flaxseed, Tamanu Oils, Mowrah Butter, Glycerin, Distilled Water, Green Tea Extract, Plasma Activated Bamboo Charcoal. Nano (ZnO) and (TiO2) Nano Silver 999.5% Nano Gold 24Kt, Forest Terpenes, Peppermint Essential Oil and Patchouli Essential Oil.
- Individuals may be allergic to some or the other ingredient so a patch test is recommended. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Dry the soap properly to enjoy the long-lasting bar.
- Lasts up to 25-30 washes per individual. (depending upon how many times and how you use it, number of washes differ)
- Store it in cool dry place, away from moisture.
- All prices are including GST.
- Shipping and COD will be calculated at checkout
100% Natural and Zero-Waste Soap Bar
No sulphates, No silicones, and No Artificial Fragrance
Best before 12 Months from the Date of Manufacturing
Disclaimer - As every product is handcrafted, there may be natural distinctions which are not product flaws. Such variations are intrinsic during manufacturing of handmade products which lead to slight color change and the size of the product but its efficacy remains the same.
In love with this charcoal soap as it did keep my oil at bay.
very long lasting and love the earthy minty fragrance of it.
Loved the quality of this soap. Aroma, feel on the skin is absolutely perfect. 100% recommended.
Trucura’s coalwash soap bar is good for oily skin. I myself have oily skin and after using the soap, it cleaned my skin and my pimples reduced significantly after its use. I recommend this product for anyone who is facing a problem of oily skin.
All the ingredients are skin friendly too!