#Inspired by Ancient Ayurveda
Ubtan, traditionally, is the oldest and most pure form of a cosmetic that was ever created. Ubtans are 100% natural cleansers and native to India, inspired by Ayurveda, Ubtan helps to cleanse, exfoliate, rejuvenates and imparts glow to the skin leaving it soft and supple.
- Rice flour, Ground Almonds and Masoor daal contributes to brightening properties of the skin
- Orange peel powder and Lemon peel powder gives the vitamin C boost to your skin
- Turmeric provides a natural glow to the skin
- Sandalwood provides a soothing effect and makes your skin softer
- This Ubtan has gentle exfoliation on skin and is a natural cleanser
- Helps in reducing sun-tan
- Ground Almonds also helps in moisturising the skin
- The compounds referred to as with anolides in Ashwagandha help cleanse dirt and impurities, which can prevent clogged pores
- Moringa helps to firm up your facial skin and also help reduce wrinkles and blemishes
- Vekhand powder helps to reduce in-growth hair on body (if used regularly)
- Nagkesar helps to minimize open pores and clarifies skin for an even toned and glowing complexion and also the astringent properties that make it a very effective herb to heal acne and blemishes that are often the result of oily and pigmented skin
- Nutmeg helps to combact acne and pimples
Sandalwood, Ambe Hald (Turmeric), Moringa, Orange peel, Lemonpeel, Ashwagandha, Avarampoo, Anantmool, Bakuchi, Nagkesar, Nagarmotha, Durva, Manjishta, Vetiver (khus), Tulsi, Amla, Neem Paan, Kasturi Manjal, Fenugreek, Aloe Vera, Rice Flour, Almonds, Rose Petals, Kultha, Barley, Flaxseeds, Multani Mitti, Jeshtimadh, Jaifal (Nutmeg), Vekhand, Sauf, Cinnamon, Masoor Dal and Saffron strands
How to use:
For oily skin, take 2 tablespoons of ubtan + rose water/aloe vera juice/tomato juice
For combination skin type, take 2 tablespoons of ubtan + yougurt
For dry skin type, take 2 tablespoons of ubtan + milk/honey and make a thick paste and massage gently in circular on the body and rinse it off with warm water.
- Individuals may be allergic to some or the other ingredient so a patch test is recommended.
100% Natural Ingredients, Zero-Waste and Preservative Free.
No sulphates, No silicones, No parabens, No harsh chemicals, No Glycols, No GMOs
Best before 6 Months from the Date of Manufacturing
Disclaimer - As every product is handcrafted, there may be natural distinctions which are not product flaws. Such variations are intrinsic during manufacturing of handmade products which lead to slight color change and the size of the product.
I tried the ubtan and its really good.
sharing my review on ubtan.
i have been using your ubtan from last 2 months and it has been amazing! my skin is soft and supple, sometimes i use it as body scrub and sometimes as face mask, the exfoliation is so gentle on the skin, it feels like almonds are rolling on.
it also helped me to reduce abit in growth hair on my hands and face skin is becoming more better.
will it again.
The ubtan cleared my skin and made it soft, and helped me washout the tan as well... i have been using it regularly for months now. i apply once a week now. the only request for you add some fragrance to the ubtan.
I had started using your ubtan 15 days before my marriage... it really helped to take off my tan and made my skin really moisturised... it was like an easy home remedy I could use when I was soo busy.
The ubtan worked wonder for me. It brightened my skin and removed all the tan and my skin feels so much softer. Best part is that I can use ubtan as a base and use it for multiple reasons like tan removal, glow, brightening.